Comments

Comments which are not written in english will not be answered! I don't have time to translate your message to english and then answer. If you can't speak english, use Google Translate or do not post comments!

Monday 25 April 2016

Version 0.4 released!


For 30th anniversary of the Chernobyl disaster I'm releasing new version with number 0.4. There were fixed a lot of bugs but you can find more.
New features:
  • stadium collision and terrain
  • hospital
  • hall of residence
  • laundry
  • Yubileyny
I hope you'll enjoy my new progress of work.
Next release with fixed bugs in this version 0.4 I'll release at end of June.

This version will not have dark and autumn mod due to my private time reasons! Dark and autumn addon I'll make for next version 0.45!

1 comment :

Andrew Radayev said...

Thanks for this map. You make a great thing. I can help you with some models of soviet arc and culture. Cars, buildings, objects, etc.